A place I free my inner inspirations.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Stimulated Teaching

Teacher told us to prepare to teach in public yesterday afternoon. We are college students who are teaching under the supervision of a certified teacher in order to qualify for a degree in education. Every ten students makes a group. So we stayed up late last night. We spent all night to exercise repeatedly, and the fact is that I begin to teach in class even in my dreams!
This morning we got up early. After having a fast breakfast, we started again and soon got nervous. The moment was coming at last. We take turns to go forth. It's my turn. I was almost getting in a flap when I standing before the whole class! ......
So today I learned another point, that is, you never know what you can do until you try, and also you never know the real thing in it until you try. Just try. Anything is OK. We just have one lifetime, so why don't let it more exciting?
I know I still have a lot to do. I still have a long way to go to achieve my life goals. I will never give up!

No comments: