A place I free my inner inspirations.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Tiantai Mountain

This weekend I went to climb the Tiantai Mountain, and we were in groups of four. One of my friends came to me from a metropolis along with one of his classmates who's girlfriend also came with us. That girl kept a long hair in curl, and looked like Sarah Brightman.
In this city I lived, there are not many famous tourist attractions. I just like the feeling of living in the free and easy place.
Tiantai Mountain is beyond our primary imaginations. It's wild, bleak and desolate. Actually, that feeling lighter when we reached the top of the mountain. There is a poem says "Known will the hills be if fairies dwell, no matter high or low". We believed that ther lived Immortals in the mointains. We burnt incense and worshipped them, and made wishes as well.
Although it rains after we finished that mointain journey, we still had a very good time.

No comments: