A place I free my inner inspirations.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Big Rocks in Your Life




A long time ago, someone asked me,"What are the big rocks in your life?" Before that moment, I have never thought about this question maybe because something covered my mind, and also my soul. When I began to think about it, kinds of speechless feelings struck me. In my life, they are my family, my friends,my health, my loved ones, my career, my education, my longing for happiness, my wonderful wisdom to life, my attitude towards those inevitable miseries happened on my way, and so on. But all these are too abstract and not suitable for us to realize them as we see fit. There are a lot of trifles in our daily life ;it is just these trivial matters that block our way to know what we should know. God bestowed everyone of us the ability to distinguish what are the most important from what are the second important, so why don't we make full use of it?
Life should be easy. Sometimes we make it too difficult to handle.

Just go! To get some changes.

No comments: