A place I free my inner inspirations.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Writer Writes

I dream about that one day I can be a writer. An excellent writer! I have many dreams, and being a writer is the most important one. Most of the time I think myself a potential master of writer. I have sharp powers of observation and imagination about our daily life. But sometimes I'm not. There are many qualities a good writer must acquire. Only have passion and impulse is far from enough. I know this. I'm trying hard to overcome all the difficulties, and learning to do it better.
A girl, sitting at the table, with pen in her hand, meditating, and then writes like floating clouds and flowing water. How beautiful!
I write stories about people, society, and this world.
I write stories. I like stories.

No comments: