A place I free my inner inspirations.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Those New Year's Feelings Faded Away

I remembered when I was a little girl the most happy days were New Years days. At that time everything was new and wonderful. The willows bloom and the flowers sprouted. Daddy and Mom bought new clothes for our children. People gave their best wishes one another. Happy things happened continuously.

But, now, or I don't know exactly when many things changed, and many feelings faded away. When coming the New Year, We still have new clothes, new hats, new gloves, sometimes we get even more. However, the trees bloom late and the flowers come up late, too. People greet each other honestly or with hokey. It seems everyone closed their heart door in order not to be bothered. I don't know why. I really don't know it.

Someone said all these resulted from the rapid development of the society. People lives better than before. But does it possible that people get cold when they become rich? For me, rich in soul instead of in body, is the most important!

No comments: