A place I free my inner inspirations.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blue Today


This is my winter holiday! Going to bed after midnight and getting up after eight o'clock in the morning. Most of the time I have to cook for my family for the lunch, and supper. Moreover, cleaning the floor, washing the clothes, and tidying the room are also my job.
However I'm blue not because of this.







Sometimes I feel exhausted. Frankly, what I really want to do is reading some books, or practing my calligraphy, or writing my novels. Maybe living on earth is a hard try. We can't know what will happen next and we can't handle the future. Maybe doing things that you didn't like is exactly what you should do. They are within my duty.


I need to arrange my time table reasonablly. A wise man said that doing housework is just like dancing with your hands and foot. Sound wonderful! Isn't it?


So let me dance more elegant!

No comments: