A place I free my inner inspirations.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Life Is Fragile

I can not express what I want to say now. I finally know how fragile life is till today. A young actress, only 33 years old, died of cancer yesterday. Suddenly I have a feeling of heartache. I can not help crying. A friend ask me why. But I don't know how to tell her. Life is too fragile. Does destiny really work? If not, why this happened all of a sudden? How do we live our life better and without leaving any regrets? Does money and statue are really important? If not, what are the most important? How can we view our life and our living?
If, life is full of wonders, beauties, or colours, what it is like?
However, most of the time, life is just like leaves in the autumn, withering in the wind in the end.
Maybe that is destiny.
I must stop. My pessimistic thoughts coming to attack me. I'm afraid it will influence the simple people. You have the positive attitude towards life. That's good anyway.

No comments: