A place I free my inner inspirations.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Teacher


Mr. Fish is my Advanced English teacher. Not using the traditional teaching way, he adopted a special way to teach us. This course mainly contains words, sentences, and grammar. But Mr. Fish pay more attention to something invisible between the lines. He takes culture more seriously, and reveal us the truth and the true look of this world, as well as direct us to realize this on our own. He always says we should have a strong culture awareness because that is the purpose he teach us.
For a long time I try to write down this to show my feeling and respect to Mr. Fish. I just don't know how to rxpress it. I cannot wait any longer although now I'm still not ready to do it yet. Probably in most people's eyes, Mr. Fish is not suitable for this world, I mean the real life. In my eyes, he is great. He dare to say his real feeling about the world around us. He dare to disclose the unequality existed. I heard his voices from the bottom of his heart. I know he is a man!
Our society needs this kind of person. However, sometimes this world disappointed me. It is unreal. It is full of dirty, and beauty is disappearing. This world has let me down many times. I don't care about it. It sounds sad, but it is the reality. Anyway, it's happy to meet a good teacher like Mr. Fish in my life.
He is sick for several days. I sincerely hope he 'll be better soon.

No comments: