A place I free my inner inspirations.

Monday, March 2, 2009

To A Friend

MoTou is my close friend. We know each other for five years. I promised to myself to do something special for him. To commemorate our friendship, I wrote down this from his point of view.
Memory is a kind of magic thing. Sometimes you can remember something clearly; sometimes you soon forget it.
When I was a little boy, I have had great passion for nature. I found a lot of fun in playing in the fields and hills. But what I want to do most is to eat what I want. Life was never going to be so free and easy again just like when I was in my junior high school. I made many friends there, and I believe we are friends forever. I met the girl who lights up my life when I was in senior high school.
Sometimes I feel puzzled about this world. This world provides us a set of standards of success. It seems that we must achieve the highest. I think it's just OK if I'm able to earn enough money to support my family. I have no ambitions other than to have a happy life, and be free. I don't want to be someone, I just want to be myself. I don't care how other people judge me. I just care what I did whether followed my heart and my soul or not. I wish I can stay with my loved one and do what we like to do.

No comments: