A place I free my inner inspirations.

Friday, February 27, 2009

I Just Wanna to be Myself

For several days I was so bewildered that I didn't know what to do. I felt that something was missed in my life. But I don't know what's that on earth. All these caused by a book I read. It is a book written by two outstanding students graduated from Peking University. They have rich life experirnces that I didn't have. They have good qualities that I never got. They are successful persons even under the current education system. I have to say that they are too excellent that I can never match. Thinking about myself, I would like to completely subvert myself.
I think I'm wrong. There is no need to regret what I have experienced. People are different in every aspects. God loves everyone if there is really a God. Those happened things gone. We can not change them. We are different from the early beginning. Now I'm Ok. It's so stupid to be jealous of other person's life. I have my own. Life is a long, long and wonderful road, and we haven't come to half of it. The most important is how to do and what to do in the rest of my life.
I just wanna to be myself.

No comments: