A place I free my inner inspirations.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Garden Gone

When I was a little girl, I lived with my parents in a picture-postcard village. I had a small garden in my yard. I planted many kinds of flowers and evergreen shrubs in the garden. My Mom likes Chrysanthemum very much. So she plantsed two in it. My Dad loves Ivy. So I got one for him. My brother and I are fond of Morning glory and Crystal flower. We had them cover with the garden. There were lots of variety of other flowers, like roses, crocuses, boat orchids, lily, Subshrubby Peony, sunflower, etc. My garden always looked charming, especially in the summer. It symboled our family's unity, happiness and love of life.
Now we lived in the city. I still love flowers a lot. You can see several flower pots in my balcony. Their smells always reminds me of my garden and my happy life in my youth. But I know it has gone, and will never come back to me.

No comments: