A place I free my inner inspirations.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Special Friend

Keith is a friend of mine when we are young. We spent together for a long and happy time. Then we get into different unversities. Before long he called me and I found him become more talkative and active than before. I remembered he was a gruff person, but I knew he's really very kind-hearted all the same. Now he get some changes. But one point is the same as usual. He is still the same fun-loving person that I knew at junior high school.

How time flies! We all face with the stress of finding a job for we are all going to graduate from school. I felt nervous and pessimistic because it's too difficult for we greenhands to get a satisfactory job at the present day. And the current financial crisis brought this situation worse. Keith told me that instead of moping around the house all day, I should be out there for looking for something about jobs. And maybe things will be better. He also encouraged me that moping won't do any good. Doing practical work is the most important. I accepted it.

So this is my wonderful and special friend Keith!

No comments: