A place I free my inner inspirations.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Where did the time go?

Have you ever puzzled that why time slippered away so fast? You planned something, but you can never find time to do it. You've decided to read the book your teacher recommended you, however you still know nothing about it until the end of the term. A wonderful tourist attraction you longed to go for a very long time, but you didn't stepped even one step although the new year is coming. You said more than thousands of times that you will treat your parents well, but you still shouted at them as usual. Why didn't you spend more time communicating with them? Why didn't you regard them as yourself? Have you ever probbed why this happened? Where did the time go? Here I wrote down this because today is my first day of new term in 2009. I don't want to make mistakes again. I hope there is really a kind of so-called new beginning. You can change what you want if you want. And all what you will do won't bother you, and your life. It makes you life more beautiful. It enliven your daily life and enrich your vision as well.
Where did your time go? Thinking of it.

No comments: