A place I free my inner inspirations.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Dogs Skip


I had three dogs at the time of my staying at my hometown. They all not belong to me now. The first one I called him Willow, he was died of disease. The second one, I have not had time to give him a name, was taken quietly by an unexpected guest. The third dog I named her May. May was my favorite.
May accompanyed me for a long time. That was a happy time. Later, my family have to leave our hometown and we left May to my grandparents.
It was my worst and unreluctant decision. Not long after we saying goodbye to May, she was lost and never came back.
When she was found, she was dead in a corn field, lonely and miserably. A sense of desolation overwhelmed me. I missed them all. They appears in my dreams every now and then. Skipping, smiling, and speaking to me.

No comments: