A place I free my inner inspirations.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Working Hard Everything from the Beginning


That means I'll practice my skills from every expects from the beginning. Now I'd like to tell you what I did this morning. I got up at 10 o'clock. I guess you got up late like me during the winter vocation, too. Openning my eyes, I chose happiness for I clearly knew that whether you live well or not, you still have to pass the day. So why don't chose a better one? First I brushed my tooth, washed my face, and tided my hair. Then I drunk a big cup of warm water to clean my intestinal canal. Then I massage for my Dad, over the past year he has a bit inconvenience to own the ability to walk.
Noon time. I began to cook for my family. This holiday my culinary arts improved greatly. I'm very proud of it. Here I'm sit down before my computer. I wrote these for my own purpose. I'm with you.
Maybe you will wonder is this kind of writing way my so-called practice from the beginning? Yeah, it is. Boring? Ah! And this is not the end, it is the beginning.

No comments: