A place I free my inner inspirations.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today Is A Gift


When it comes the end of a day, what can you benefit from this day? I don't know when the time begins when I always take the day as the last day of my life.
For a very long time, always at about the same time of day, always at night, I tell myself, "today is becoming the past, tomorrow is a new day. Now it's time for me to dream a wonderful dream!" This makes me put the most important thing of my life into the first place. Tomorrow remains a miracle. We don't know what will happen tomorrow because maybe this day we will die. Maybe we don't have it(tomorrow). But today is a gift. Every today is a gift. So live today happily and valuably. So long as we do like this, when life ends, we won't regret; and when tomorrows comes, we can take it more seriously.
People are easy to forget things. We decided something, and woke hard, but soon gave up. What we did always contrary to our original intentions. Why does we so forgetful? Why don't we make life easier? Why don't we think about this question just for ane or two minute?
When I understand this, I know that I'm not young. This is the cost of growth. But I still have "today", just like what I said.
Life is short. Going for better, or going for worse, that's all depend on ourselves. Everyone was born with the power of creation. Only this person himself knows what he can do, and he doesn't know what he can do if he didn't try. Put the block aside and follow our heart. Working hard!
"Though the wide universe is full of good, no kernel of nourishing corn can come to him but through our toil bestowed on that plot of ground which is given to us to till." No pains, no gains. That's it.
One day, we'll get a lot more than expected.

No comments: