A place I free my inner inspirations.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Thy Love Left

Every morning I wake up, I tell myself it's not true. But it's true. Your love has gone. I have no tears. But the sadness struck me and I cannot express it exactly and clearly. I don't know what to say. I just don't want to say anything. Let me alone.
There is a kind of love which comes nearer to you when you are unaware of it, and also leave quietly when you wanna to grab it. It's probably our destiny. We cannot change anything.
Every time I feel lonely, I look at the stars. Then I became part of the universe. My sadness get away from me little by little. He found his princess. I have my prince. We all live a happy life. That's enough. Perhaps we'll become friends, perhaps not. Who knows.
I choose to let the chance go.
In every quiet night, I recall you. I hope from today on, in every beautiful norning, I still miss you very much in a calm mood, and no longer feel sad.

In memory of our story.

No comments: