A place I free my inner inspirations.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Reading China's Classics

Almost everyone knows that China has a long history, so it is no wonder that it has any number of classical treasures, such as The Four Important Chinese Classical Novels, The Five Classics and The Four Books, Thoughts of Taoism, and their special customs. I am very interested in them. Thereby, I decided to appreciate and study them one by one, and little by little. Because time waits for no man. we must make most of it.
Last week I began to read A Dream of Red Mansion, and I downloaded the TV series of it as well. It do has great charming, and I love it very much. So I know what I'm going to do next.
If you want to know something about China's classics just like me, you can also do it like me. It's really good, attractive, and excellent. Believe me or not, that's depend on You!

No comments: